Owner of the Web Site
Name: BLUE HERON PLANT BIODYNAMICS, S.L. (hereinafter Blue Heron).
Address: C/ Primavera 90 B. 28430, Alpedrete. Madrid – Spain.
Company ID number: B85963825.
Registry of company: Volume 27753; Sheet 125; Page M-500121, inscription 1.
Contact phone: +34 91 857 14 34.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Heron is the owner of the domain www.blueheron.es (“Web Site”) and makes it available to users in order to provide product information and allow users to contact so to resolve doubts or queries.
When entering the Web Site or using any content, the user acknowledges and accepts this Legal Notice.
Blue Heron reserves the right to amend in any moment this Legal Notice without any prior notice. Conditions displayed in this Legal Notice when the user accesses this Web Site will be the provisions in force.
These terms shall not be individually stored and shall remain exhibited in the Web Site for consultation.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the contents provided in the Web Site and more specifically the images, designs, texts, figures, logos, icons, software, commercial names, trademarks, industrial drawings or any other symbols susceptible to industrial and commercial use may be intellectual property rights of Blue Heron or third parties who have duly authorized its use to Blue Heron in the Web Site.
Under no circumstances may be understood that any license shall be awarded or any renouncing, transmission, total or partial assigning of said rights be made, nor that any rights or expectation of rights be given to users and, more specifically, any alteration, exploitation, translation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the said content will be forbidden without prior authorization in writing from Blue Heron or the corresponding owners of the rights. Trademarks, designs, texts, labels, figures, logos and images are currently registered in corresponding public registries.
For these purposes, is strictly prohibited the use of “framing” techniques based on the display of information from third parties’ web sites on the Web Site with fraudulent purposes.
Blue Heron shall not guarantee the continuity and availability of the Web Site and also shall not be hold responsible for accessing the Web Site or by lack of access related damages incurred by the users. The recommendations and technical information provided in the Web Site are provided for informative and guidance purposes. Application of the products described by Blue Heron in the Web Site may vary due to many unknown variables and should be evaluated analysing the specific circumstances on a case-by-case basis. Decisions taken using the Web Site information and recommendations are the sole responsibility of the user.
Users compel to comply with the terms of this Legal Notice and to act always in conformity with the law and the good customs, refraining from use the Web Site in any manner that could prevent, deteriorate or damage its regular functioning.
Particularly, as a particular rule that does not imply any kind of restriction on the previous obligations agreed by the user in relation with the use of the Web Site, the user undertakes to:
- not enter, store or disclose, on or from the Web Site, any information that may be considered as defamatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, promoting violence, discriminatory on grounds of sex, religion, political persuasion or national or ethical background or that infringes current regulations in force;
- not enter, store or disclose through the Web Site any software, data, virus, source code or any other tool or electronic device that may be suitable to cause damage in the Web Site or in any related device or network of Blue Heron;
- not use content and information obtained through the Web Site nor to place advertisements nor to send any commercial communication nor to collect third parties’ Personal Data;
- not destroy, alter or utilize for its own use the data, software or electronic documents of Blue Heron or related third parties;
- not introduce, store or disclose through the Web Site any content that may infringe intellectual property rights or third parties trade secrets or any content of which the user does not have the right, according to law, to transmit to third parties.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The browsing and use of the Web Site regulated in this Legal Notice will be governed by the legislation of Spain (EU).
The user expressly agrees, except in case the user holds the condition of consumer or is governed by any sort of special jurisdiction, to be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of Alpedrete (Madrid) in the event that there is a need to resolve any controversy arising from the interpretation or execution of these contractual conditions.
The user may contact Blue Heron through the contact information provided in the section named “Owner of the Application” or the “Contact” section of the Web Site.